Board logo

标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才 [打印本页]

作者: MERION    时间: 2017-12-20 10:54     标题: vegas制药厂诚聘多位人才

职位1:) B5 X, @7 U. o! I! [; R
Chemist /QC. _* r6 J8 [& v9 }+ g$ A) M  w
Job type:Full time/part time. X) h3 W* U- T1 `1 A0 t7 ?
Salary: DOE5 P  ^2 v* w$ W" P6 [9 K
Job Description:- `7 H7 |, p- F; A4 |' i
- The Chemist is responsible for the performance, recording and reporting of chemical tests of
7 O3 a  l3 {7 Q  {/ L* u1 j% Pfinished product, in-process, raw material, stability and validation samples of the Chemistry; c% y* h2 e! h- k
Department., l1 @+ I" t5 k& P
- Operate GC, HPLC, UV/VIS, FTIR, AA, pH, wet chemical equipment, Viscometer, scales  [5 o  ^% {1 K
and other laboratory instruments as required by the applied test methods.
  \. e  J' b4 T" K$ B0 b- Perform and document the calibration of instruments, when required.* z3 O& N: {+ A  _5 k
- Assist in the requisition and inventorying of laboratory supplies.; l: [7 `2 M1 F! ?& J; i
- Help with other tasks contributing to the overall operation of the laboratory as designated by5 p/ `: g2 y6 V( B
the Chemistry Department Manager and Supervisor.
( k: E6 D8 o  K( P, u4 ~2 n( a4 x! \* ~# N
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred.One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.
8 S, {' t0 ^7 F3 G) v$ N6 U, a( k2 c
+ e7 Z+ h/ b2 [
6 X+ Z& @$ y! p9 L& U1 X
4 u) m! J8 y1 R1 k; b4 |
9 }( {! |2 C2 ?% F4 J$ p. D2 d9 I

* I1 |9 |6 H. A6 j2 H' n: U
0 @4 \. _0 N, `4 ], E+ v
" Y. y2 O8 c& x- }$ x
职位2:
0 I" \3 s' \9 L/ j4 O# dRegulatory Affairs Associate
2 d. E" ]6 X% }$ Y3 ^( SLocation: Las Vegas( }: s! q) {, A+ V; P& H
Job type:Full time/part time5 \  M" f2 _' x2 b0 M& f8 @: J
Salary:DOE- m% g7 g' A8 t
; i( D% r( S, V! ^1 n1 e% V
Job Description:
. U6 F; `3 w# R8 F+ x/ P& J7 x: F

* T' _3 V8 \5 z" ?
  • Managing the activities as assigned for regulatory affairs and compliance throughout the business.
  • Ensuring a products quality during the production process and applicable regulations and procedures are adhered to (cGMP, ISO, FDA, FTC, etc.)
  • Serves as the company's most responsible contact for any necessary interactions with regulatory authorities.
  • Interact with domestic and foreign regulatory authorities in the same capacity as necessary. Interact with regulatory agencies to answer questions, plan meetings, obtain information, and otherwise facilitate regulatory interactions.
  • Create and maintain SOP’s, assist in training, lead all audits, assist in the research and development of new products and the continuous improvement of current products.
  • Be proactive to minimize or eliminate regulatory issues to help prevent any impact of adverse regulatory activities on the corporate reputation, market or bottom line.
  • Lead all audits required from regulatory agencies, customers and prospects.
  • Co-ordination with various stake holders, project teams, strategic sourcing, QA/QC, systems, supply chain, sales, equipment, facilities, project management to plan scale up activities in effective & timely manner.
  • Investigates, reviews, and recommends new procedures, policies and/or technology that would improve or enhance the department’s capability to deliver service, quality, compliance and build sales.

4 O( F( j* y8 B, |* P( c6 A& }EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: & p- r* m4 ^% \' ^% {3 z( K# v3 J' H
Bachelor's degree (B.S.) Chemistry or related science degree from a college or university is required. Master/PhD degree is  preferred. One year industrial work experience in the chemistry laboratory is preferred.

% K, u: l) }  j) h
( h: W: Z, ?# s9 o$ u% B6 i
+ N6 k" B1 Z6 S' K" x  v' s8 D

. Y1 V* ~3 j1 K

/ J6 a( w- x8 E4 ]6 o请发简历到此Email:info@merionus.com

欢迎光临 拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com (http://chineseinvegas.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2