Board logo

标题: 千禧族群,現在是 房市上最大的買主! [打印本页]

作者: 168lasvegas    时间: 2015-3-13 11:45     标题: 千禧族群,現在是 房市上最大的買主!

千禧族群,現在是
房市上最大的買主!

【拉斯維加斯訊】來拉斯維加斯購買房屋的人各個年齡層
都有,嬰兒潮退休族,X世代(1965-1980年出生者)Y世
代(1980-1995),甚至1995以後出生的人,都有看房子
的經歷,除了嬰兒潮以外,他們統稱作千禧族群,現在是
房市上最大的買主。                     

Zillow.com預估千禧族將取代嬰兒潮,成為購買房地產主
流,尤其是Y世代族群,他們買房屋的模式與嬰兒潮買主
迥異,大都會先在網上作足功課,事先進行相當程度的了
解後,才挑選當地的地產經紀人夥同去看他已圈選好的上
市待售屋。                        

而美國房地產經紀人有81%年齡超過45歲,其中25%年齡在
65歲以上,經驗老到的地產經紀人,未必與千禧族的生活
習慣能夠融合,他們買房的特性和上一代嬰兒潮有著很大
差別,他們幾乎不需要經紀人替他尋找合適的房子,自己
早已網路上挑中了,經紀人對於他們查詢某幾棟房屋的情
況要能迅速作成反應回答他,否則他會認為該經紀人不能
與他同進入狀況,不能勝任愉快。               

根據美國新聞與世界報導(U.S.News & World Report)
分析說,千禧族群在進行購買房屋時,有些特性令嬰兒潮
經紀人難以理解,為什麼他總是不回答經紀人的電話留言
?如果經紀人懂得他不喜歡回電,只看簡訊(Text)有些
也會看電郵,他們就是不愛接電話也不聽留言,簡訊聊天
非常普遍。                        

其次他們只要求經紀人幫他篩選自己找好的房屋,他事先
已準備好想要了解的房屋,經紀人只需要告訴這幾棟房屋
是否仍在市場上待售?他們所處的區域好不好?周圍環境
狀況和交通方便與否?經紀人的工作是了解他喜歡什麼樣
的房屋條件,別費心去推荐自己想賣出的房子,因為他們
不要其他的「驚喜」,他們比其他年齡層的人更會自己安
排一切程序,不歡迎臨時插花,自亂陣腳。            

千禧族買屋,和他們整日使用智慧手機有很大關連,他們
認為最好的客戶服務就是「現在、即時」,他提出的問題
,經紀人回答要立刻,就像你問他任何事情,他馬上就在
手機上Google看一下就能立即回答那樣。         

學習這樣的辦事節奏,傳簡訊、用手機行動上網、運用電
子郵件交流,已從輔助地位變成房地產經紀人的主要和客
戶溝通的工作機能,經紀人轉變自己的身分從帶領看屋,
成為夥同看屋,作買主的夥伴一起尋找房屋,千禧族買主
會因認同這位經紀人夥友而願意購買。            

拉斯維加斯信和地產每位經紀人均受過千禧族特性培訓,
能提供密切配合的服務,協助大家順利找到理想房屋。  

本文由信和地產O'Harmony Realty提供,

諮詢請電(經紀
RAMON吳)[url=tel:702-334-7767]702-334-7767[/url]

www.TV4WU.com

微信-ID:  vegas1688

作者: barbeque    时间: 2015-3-13 21:16

本帖最后由 barbeque 于 2015-3-14 09:11 编辑

回复 1# 168lasvegas
At 72, agent proves age no barrier to technologyEd Robinson has taught thousands his paperless system
经记年龄不是问题
这是歧视老年人吗!
by Teke Wiggin
For real estate agents who didn’t grow up with a laptop mouse and game controller in their hands, the industry’s increasing reliance on technology and the Internet may seem like a threat to their existence. But at 72, Ed Robinson is living proof that real estate agents of any age can use technology to streamline their business.

Ed Robinson

The Canadian Realtor has engineered a relatively simple mix of devices and software that enables real estate agents to ditch the filing cabinet and handle all paperwork digitally.
“Last year, I went in my office three or four times to pick up return mail,” he said. “There was no reason to go there.”
Not only has his tech toolkit helped him better serve buyers and sellers, it’s been the launch pad for his teaching business.
Robinson says he’s taught more than 6,000 agents in 161 classes over the last three years, sometimes traveling far outside his home market of Toronto, Canada, to spread the paperless gospel.
The method
Robinson’s system relies on four relatively intuitive technologies:

Ed Robinson relies on his iPad, a scanner, Dropbox and PDF Expert to streamline his business.
That’s a technology toolkit that’s easier to master than some all-in-one customer relationship management system and lead generation platforms, which can be loaded with powerful, customizable features that are complex to use.
The fear buster
Even still, any sort of technology can intimidate agents who have relied on the same workflow for decades. Part of Robinson’s job as a teacher is to allay their concerns.
And he’s got a knack for it.
“The students can relate to me because it’s not some kid doing it,” he said. One student even told him, “Oh, my god, I’m so glad you aren’t a 22-year-old.”
Robinson says agents who adopt his methods will never again have to promise, “I’ll get that when I go back to the office.”
That’s important, because the last thing agents want is for prospective clients to perceive them as being inefficient — agents who “don’t get with it” are “going to lose out eventually,” he argues.
Being ‘with it’
Being “with it” helps Robinson and his students tackle tasks with lightning speed and react to developments at the drop of a hat.
If a buyer wants to make an offer on paper, for example, a scanner enables an agent to create a digital version of the document and fire it off to the listing agent.
Another scenario: A buyer meets an agent at a Starbucks to hand over a check for a deposit on a transaction. The agent photographs or scans the check and imports it into a receipt template on his iPhone or iPad. The agent can then enter the information of the person who wrote the check into the template and send the receipt to them.
Robinson also downloads MLS listings he thinks will appeal to his clients, appends notes to them in PDF Expert, and saves the PDF to a folder for future reference.
Innovating since Kaypros and dial-up
Robinson traces his fascination with technology back to 1984, when he purchased a personal computer manufactured by the now-defunct Kaypro.
Advertised as “portable” but really just “luggable,” the computer had a green, phosphorescent screen and operated at speeds that are glacial by today’s standards.

作者: 长短不齐    时间: 2015-3-14 11:44

回复 2# barbeque

我也是千禧族
old man computer 1.jpg

图片附件: old man computer 1.jpg (2015-3-14 11:44, 8.71 KB) / 下载次数 367
http://chineseinvegas.com/attachment.php?aid=17006&k=9aa352b7cd96584f0794bb5edd577534&t=1713622686&sid=DpWdTD

欢迎光临 拉斯维加斯华人|拉斯维加斯华人论坛-ChineseInVegas.com (http://chineseinvegas.com/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2